Wednesday, December 14, 2011

D&T Designs - The Anna


   A friend of mine, who has been doing clothing for a bit heard that I had started doing fashion reviews and wanted me to do one for her. I know, I know... what a position to put a friend in! Its not like I can be critical if I don't like it right? With just a bit of worry I reached into my inventory and.... 

   I had my mind completely blown! I could not believe how cute the outfit was. Normally, Trish and I have a difference of opinion on what exactly cute constitutes. She is a bit more punk rock, and I am most defiantly a girlie girl. I shouldn't have worried at all. She is amazing with clothes, and if the only part of the outfit I had been given was the sweater I would be a converted believer in D&T Designs!

   The sweater is long sleeved, with a low v cut neck that is guaranteed to show off your cleavage to good effect. The stitching texture is extremely lifelike, and even the seams, collar and cuff are picture perfect. The sweater hangs just a bit past where your pants begin, so no bare midriff shows. Sorry fellah's, but sometimes a girl wants to be warm and you can't always be counted on to be where we need you!

   Now, onto the pants. It's very easy to just paint an AV's legs and say "Ok, all done!" but that is not what Trish chose to do. Black jeans with a slimming cut are always a good choice. For added style, her texture includes button tab adjustments for a more snug fit, and the zipper is neatly tucked behind you. All in all it gives you a great clean effect, while still maintaining a realistic look.

   The shoes that come with the outfit are meant to be smart, comfy shoes and they do their job very well. I have no doubt at all, that due to the same material from the sweater being used for the cuff of the shoes, that your feet will be warm and snug. Three little brown buttons act as accents bringing the shoes together.

   All in all, this outfit was a pleasant surprise. I can honestly say I am going to be taking an even closer look at Trish's store "D&T Designs" an even closer look in the future. It just goes to show you, never judge a designer by their personal style. They are professionals who strive to expand their craft every day and if Trish is any example, we should all be very grateful they love us enough to help us be as beautiful as we can possibly be!



For now, this is Medeena wishing you all happy shopping and may all your clothes fit you right off the rack!

No comments:

Post a Comment